Welcome to my blog!
My name is Christos Dimitropoulos. I help companies and individuals create amazing products with the aid of analysis, modeling and simulation techniques.
I have a specialization in Computational Mechanics from Technical University of Munich, Germany. I have performed R&D work for recognized companies and research institutes such as Fraunhofer, Siemens and Daimler.
I have worked on the following types of engines:
- Electric Motors
- Wind Turbines
- Large Marine Engines
Broad Research Interests:
- Advanced non-linear FEA
- Structural Dynamics (modal, harmonics, random, shock simulations)
- Fatigue (stress life, strain life)
- Coupled Multiphysics simulations
- Machine learning and Simulations (e.g. predicting material properties, analyzing big CAE data for product optimization)
- Numerical Analysis: BLAS, LAPACK, Dakota, pandas, NumPy, SciPy
- Machine Learning: matminer (python library for data mining of material properties)
- Parallel Computing: OpenMP, MPI
- Visualization: Matplotlib, VTK, ITK
- NX Nastran, Simcenter 3D
Feel free to contact me. I would be glad to assist you.