List of Libraries
- BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms). Linear algebra operations such as vector and matrix multiplication. (Fortran based).
- CERNLIB. General purpose modules (mathematics, data analysis, etc). (Fortran, C/C++)
- EISPACK. Numerical computations of eigenvalues and eigenvectors for various matrices. (Fortran)
- LAPACK (Linear Algebra PACKage). One of the most essential libraries in numerical computing.
- LIS. Parallel library for the solution of linear equations using iterative methods.
- MINPACK. Solving systems of non-linear equations or the least squares minimization residual of linear or non-linear set of eq.(Fortran)
- PETSc (Portable Extensible Toolkit for Scientific Computation). Parallel solutions of pde’s
- CODE_SATURNE. Solvers for the Navier-Stokes equations.
- SALOME. Generic platform for Pre- and Post-Processing for numerical simulations